To P6 from West Kiosk
Directions from West Entrance to the Cookhouse (about 20 minutes, without stops):
- Once entering through the West Kiosk, you will be in the original section of park. Enjoy scenic ocean vistas as you continue through the Fundy Trail.
- From the West Kiosk to the Cookhouse is about 10 kilometers, about a 20-minute drive without stops.
- Continuing on down the Parkway, you will have opportunity to stop at many lookouts and pull-over areas.
- Descending into the Salmon River valley, you will arrive at the only stop sign in the Parkway (apart from parking lot exits), turn right into Parking Lot 6 (P6).
- The Cookhouse is located just below P6, so please park your vehicle in this parking area and use the trail down to the Cookhouse. The trail is found at the left-hand side of the parking lot, facing the ocean.
- Accessible parking is available just in front of the Cookhouse. Instead of parking near the picnic tables, veer left down a slight hill. The Cookhouse is to your right.