Getting to the Park from Sussex (east)
Directions to the Eastern Entrance:
- From Trans-Canada Highway #1, take exit 198 for New Brunswick 111/New Brunswick 114 toward Sussex/Sussex Corner/Saint Martins
- At Sussex Corner turn left onto Needle Street and after travelling 500 meters bear left on to the Waterford Road at its intersection with Route 111 to St. Martins.
- Follow the Waterford Road a distance of 12 kilometers and make a slight left turn over the bridge onto the Creek Road.
- Follow the Creek Road a distance of 11 kilometers.
- Bear left at the intersection with the Shepody Road.
- At the intersection of the Crawford Lake Road connect with the newly constructed Fundy Trail Connector (Little Salmon River Road) and follow it for 12 kilometers to the East gate of the Fundy Trail Parkway.