There are now two access points to the Fundy Trail!
You can now choose to enter the Fundy Trail Western Entrance (near the village of St. Martins), or through the Fundy Trail Eastern Entrance (near Sussex Corner). The choice is yours!
Directions to the Western Entrance:
From Calais, ME, St. Stephen, and Saint John, NB
- Follow Trans Canada Highway #1 East to exit 137A.
- Follow Route 111 east to St. Martins. The entrance gate is located approximately 10 km east of the Village of St. Martins
From Nova Scotia, Moncton and Sussex
- Follow Trans Canada Highway #1 West to exit 198.
- Follow Route 111 west to St. Martins. The entrance gate is located approximately 10 km east of the Village of St. Martins
Directions to the Eastern Entrance:
- From Trans Canada Highway #1, take exit 198 for New Brunswick 111/New Brunswick 114 toward Sussex/Sussex Corner/Saint Martins
- At Sussex Corner turn left onto Needle Street and after travelling 500 metres bear left on to the Waterford Road at it’s intersection with Route 111 to St. Martins.
- Follow the Waterford Road a distance of 12 kilometres and make a slight left turn over the bridge onto the Creek Road.
- Follow the Creek Road a distance of 11 kilometres.
- Bear left at the intersection with the Shepody Road.
- At the intersection of the Crawford Lake Road connect with the newly constructed Fundy Trail Connector (Little Salmon River Road) and follow it for 12 kilometres to the East gate of the Fundy Trail Parkway.