Job Purpose: To assist with the day-to-day administrative functions of the Fundy Trail Parkway
Hours of Work: Monday through Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: 229 Main Street, St. Martins, NB
Position Details: 6-month grant position through the Youth Employment Fund with possibility of continuing employment. Applicants must be between 18 and 29 years of age and meet criteria. For full program eligibility criteria, visit www.NBjobs.ca
- Answer inquiries by telephone, email and in person.
- Record and maintain time sheets.
- Assist with reports and statistics.
- Assist with general office duties including filing.
- Enter inventory in POS system
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
- Positive attitude, flexible nature, well organized and attention to detail a must.
- Strong writing skills and computer experience with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel required.
- Social media, Powerpoint and experience updating websites an asset but not a requirement as training will be provided.
- Bilingualism a definite asset.
Applicants may forward resumes with cover letters by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail 229 Main Street, St. Martins, NB E5R 1B7. Applications must be received by Monday, March 12th. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.