The Fundy Trail takes you straight to the wonders of the Bay of Fundy, accessibly and conveniently.
- The ultimate Bay of Fundy eco-experience.
- Attractions Canada “Natural Outdoor Site” winner.
- A seasonal multi-use coastal experience and spectacular from every view... whether by motorcoach, car, biking, kayaking, walking or hiking the trails.
- Scenic lookouts, footpaths to beaches and a suspension footbridge.
- The Big Salmon River Interpretive Centre is a historical re-creation of the area’s logging, fishing, and shipbuilding days with interpretive displays, historic artifacts.
- Guided tours to Sea Captains Burial Grounds and day adventures for the whole family to the famous Hearst Lodge.
- Many lookouts are wheelchair-accessible. Parking lots, washrooms, and rest stops can be found all along the trail.
Map of the Park
- Fundy Trail Map (913 KB PDF) Download a printable version of this map