The Fundy Trail West Entrance is accessible via Route 111 from Saint John or Sussex, located 10 km east of the Village of St. Martins
From Calais, ME, St. Stephen, and Saint John, NB
- Follow Trans Canada Highway #1 East to exit 137A.
- Follow Route 111 east to St. Martins. The entrance gate is located approximately 10 km east of the Village of St. Martins
From Nova Scotia, Moncton and Sussex
- Follow Trans Canada Highway #1 West to exit 198.
- Follow Route 111 west to St. Martins. The entrance gate is located approximately 10 km east of the Village of St. Martins
In 2020 the Fundy Trail Parkway will be accessible from the East Entrance.
Directions from Sussex Corner to East Entrance
- Take exit 198 for New Brunswick 111/New Brunswick 114 toward Sussex/Sussex Corner/Saint Martins
- At Sussex Corner turn right onto Needle Street and after travelling 500 metres bear left on to the Waterford Road at it’s intersection with Route 111 to St. Martins.
- Follow the Waterford Road a distance of 12 kilometres and make a slight left turn over the bridge onto the Creek Road.
- Follow the Creek Road a distance of 11 kilometres.
- Bear left at the intersection with the Shepody Road.
- At the intersection of the Crawford Lake Road connect with the newly constructed Fundy Trail Connector (Little Salmon River Road) and follow it for 12 kilometres to the East gate of the Fundy Trail Parkway.